FILM AND TELEVISION
In April 2007 the Foundation initiated another series of awards – Inlaks Awards for Film and Television Studies – in India. The award provides financial assistance to talented students at the Film and Television Institute at Pune, in three major disciplines: Scriptwriting, Acting and Television.
About the Award:
The Awards have evolved over the years and at present the committee announces one annual award for each of the following categories (of Rs.1,00,000/-each).
1. One year Post Graduate Certificate courses in Television.
- Electronic Cinematography
- Video Editing
- Sound Recording & TV Engineering
2. One year Post Graduate Certificate course in Screenplay Writing
3. Two year Post Graduate Diploma course in Acting
4. The awardees are selected through a two-tier selection process.
Please email your duly filled applications to:firstname.lastname@example.org
The applications are shortlisted by the Foundation and the shortlisted candidates are invited for an interview. The Director of the Institute, staff members of the Institute and a representative of the Foundation constitute the committee.
- Bhupendra Chouhan – Acting
- Sreeraj R.S- Screenplay Writing
- K. Swamy Rajan- TV
- Rahat Jain- Screenplay Writing
- Sam Mohan A.M- Acting
- Gaurav Kumar Singh- TV
- Himanshu Shekhar- Acting
- Gaurav Patki- Screenplay Writing
- Manind Bedi- TV
- Krishna Lohani- TV
- Amol A. Deshmukh- Acting
- Dharmkirti Sumant- Screenplay Writing
- Krishnarjun Bhattacharjee- TV Direction
- Tarun Wadhwa- Acting
- Santosh Kumar Minawarapu- Screenplay Writing
- Faisal Mohammed- TV
- Mujawar Niyaz Iqbal Ahmed- Screenplay Writing
- Manish Gandhi- Acting
- Faizal Ahamed- TV
- Parakh Chouhan- Screenplay Writing
- Saharsh Kumar Shukla- Acting
- Mahesh Kumar Manjhi- TV
- Pitabhash Tripathy- acting
- Jagdish Parmar for Script- writing