The Foundation used to support an annual series of exhibitions at the Mumbai Art Room, featuring an emerging Indian Artist or an emerging Indian Curator.
About Mumbai Art Room
A public charitable trust, Mumbai Art Room exhibited contemporary art, design, and visual culture from India and foreign countries. The organisation provided a non-commercial platform for artistic and curatorial practice, one that is experimental, educational, and as accessible as possible to all audiences.
Working out of a storefront space centrally located in the arts district of Colaba, Mumbai Art Room was a non-commercial and non-profit organization.
- Phalguni Guliani – Curator
- Adwait Singh – Curator
- Shaunak Mahbubani – Curator
- Nihaal Fazal- Curator
- Chinar Shah- Artist
- Manas Acharya (Hamdasti Artists’ Collective)
- Nilanjan Das (Hamdasti Artists’ Collective)
- Sumona Chakravarty (Hamdasti Artists’ Collective)
- Varshita Khaitan (Hamdasti Artists’ Collective)
- Aishwaryan K – Artist
- Vaishnavi Ramanathan – Curator
- Aniruddha Barua ‐ Artist
- Madhuban Mitra ‐ Artist
- Manas Bhattacharya ‐ Artist
- Pappino Kikrulhounyu – Curator